Not open for further replies.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
May I suggest that we start a fresh thread for each of our questions or problem areas, and give it a meaningful name?

I know that many people don't take advantage of boards' searchability. People who search this one will soon find a lot of 'false positives' when they're seeking information about certain tricky grammar issues like when to use commas in a particular situation.

There's a lot of information already buried in threads that's not as easily found as it could be--and it seems the time to do this is while the board is in its infancy.

Maryn, tickling the board and hoping it'll say "Googoo" rather than spit up

dante-x

Registered
Reaction score
“Digging to the rhythm and the echo of a solitary
Website
www.mirrorsthejourney.com
Good call. This forum has the potential to be extremely useful, but I think it could end up being a tangled mess a month or two down the line if it isn't kept in check. However, some questions are not easily articulated nor labled by us neophyte grammarians. Perhaps the mods could retitle them as best they can as well?

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
Moderator comment

Thanks, Maryn and dante-x! I haven't been able to check in much lately, but I definitely had in mind to split threads that had abundant questions. Thanks for encouraging others to start new threads, so as to make my job (moderating this forum) a little easier. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.