is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
LOL! They know what's comin'.

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
Notice every single time, a Hispanic was chosen. "Rodriguez, Fernandez, check behind that rock where the vampiric, blood-sucking alien might be hiding."

(Kirk and Spock sneak off, giggling).

:D

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
There's a reason these things exist -

BE714DF7.jpg

The tag line for the cologne is 'Because tomorrow may never come.'

star-trek-cologne-red-shirt-1.jpg

patskywriter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.durhamskywriter.com
Notice every single time, a Hispanic was chosen. "Rodriguez, Fernandez, check behind that rock where the vampiric, blood-sucking alien might be hiding."

(Kirk and Spock sneak off, giggling).

:D

Well, not always. Whenever the unfortunate person was black, we used to yell at the TV, "Crispus, look out!" (For some odd reason, Crispus Attacks, probably the only black person in the area, was the first to get shot dead during the American Revolution.)

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
Well, not always. Whenever the unfortunate person was black, we used to yell at the TV, "Crispus, look out!" (For some odd reason, Crispus Attacks, probably the only black person in the area, was the first to get shot dead during the American Revolution.)
---

Refresh my memory, please. I love Star Trek, TOS, but I can't remember one episode where a black guy got smashed or crushed or bled dry. Always the Hispanic dudes, but never someone black. I must be getting old...