On the bookshelf.

Henry

Here is a rule. Pick any character name; use a little dialog and a few descriptive sentences if you like. You are with others in a room, could be a coffee shop, library, person’s apartment etc. Talk and describe the room, how you feel, what you are thinking, etc. The time line is over a couple of hours in a meeting.

The story is about a group of people that get together to discuss how they are going to put together a multi-authored book. They have a plan to create a writing group online with others whom are interested in getting published. Well, they figure the people that get involved will buy a copy, perhaps they can promote it as well. It isn’t about making money for heavens sake. It is about getting published.

Another rule is your allowed to change a previous post. Ok, I’ll start.

"I really intend to do this you know." Henry looked a little pale. He didn’t sound very convincing although his face looked very determined and his voice was so serious. "I need you help here because I don’t know if I can do it alone?"

Henry

"I really intend to do this you know." Henry looked a little pale. He didn’t sound very convincing although his face looked very determined and his voice was so serious. "I desperately need your help here because I don’t know if I can do it alone?"

The clocks hand seemed to be moving so slowly all of sudden. "I sure hope some authors can put up with me. I know I’m not the greatest writer in the world but this is something I have to do." Henry had a pen name and a disability. He was extremely shy but he wouldn’t let that stop him. "Hi."