And I Regret Nothing

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I'm eating chocolate ice cream at midnight when I have to get up for work at 6:30 tomorrow. Yes, the caffeine will mess with my ability to sleep, but y'know, that splendiferous, luxuriant two-hour nap I took this evening was already going to.

And so? Chocolate--om nom nom--and I regret nothing.

And yourself? What tales of self-indulgent/self-defeating/self-destructive I-have-no-regrets have you? :)

Vito

Recalled to life
Registered
Reaction score
That fourth mug of coffee that I just gulped down. Lots of caffeine makes me happy, so...no regrets whatsoever!

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
As a follow-up: I got about 2.5 hours of sleep last night. Toss and turn, toss and turn.

And still, I do not regret the midnight chocolate. I do regret not having any left for today, however.

tinker

Winging it!
Registered
Reaction score
I feel absolutely no regret about drinking full pots of caffeinated coffee on a daily basis, particularly since I am now on high blood pressure medication. Anyone care to discuss my diet since I've started high cholesterol pills?
:D

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
I regret entering this thread with no regrets but now regret doing so as I've had time to think about what to write and it is with regret that I say...

...I got nuthin'.

:tongue

vagough

Traveling down the Query Road...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
goughpubs.wordpress.com
I have no regrets over the multiple cups of strong, hot tea I drink in the wee early morning hours when I get up to write, even though I know I will pay later.

And I have zero regrets over the glass (well, sometimes more than one glass) of wine I enjoy in the evening when I'm reading. Especially when it's a nice Virginia wine. (Yes, I am partial to those!)

Hmmm, maybe if I drank less tea, I'd also drink less wine?

Nope, not gonna happen.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ummmmm..

...That pint of Bourbon Pecan Haagen-Dazs I ate while sitting in the middle of the bed watching QVC last night. :Shrug:

Ona Mission

A Bit Squirrelly
Registered
Reaction score
Website
onanewmission.wordpress.com
Those two extra strong Irish coffee's I swung down a couple hours before bed. Yes, I kept referring to myself as "Noah", and no, I did not sleep very well...but I also couldn't move once I lied down, so it worked out just fine.

Gurdyman

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Me, I couldn't sleep last night and so I put on my headset, tweaked the catwhisker, and listened to Coast to Coast in the wee, small hours.

Recklezz

Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2260.nl.ae
About being self-destructive.. staying up untill 1.30 / 2 a.m. while I have to get up at 7 a.m. for a full work day.. several days in a row..

Acinca

Registered
Reaction score
I am a self-destructive procrastinator. I should be writing right now when I have time, but the temptation of this forum is too enticing.

Last edited:

Vito

Recalled to life
Registered
Reaction score
The song "Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)" by Edison Lighthouse. I've loved that song since I was a little kid, especially the opening lyrics: "She ain't got no money/Her clothes are kinda funny/Her hair is kinda wild and free". Wow...sounds like Rosemary is exactly my type! :Thumbs:

No regrets!

V.J. Allison

Sunny with a Side of Evilness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vjallison.com
Today, I regret that I didn't go to bed until 1:30 a.m. and didn't get to sleep until 3:30 a.m.

I had to get my son up at 5:30 a.m. for school.

Yeah, I know, not very smart of me, but when inspiration for a story hits you, it's either write or in my case, forget what the inspiration was!