Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma101

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm from the UK but reside in Greece.
I finally got the courage to go into the only three English related shops in the town and ask them if they would be interested in selling my book, only to be asked if I could write invoices.

It never occurred me that they wouldn’t be able to sell my book legally without an invoice for the sale. So many people have said how they just walked into a bookshop and got orders.

I was advised to go to Hellenic Distribution Center and ask them about distributing my book. They sell to all the souvenirs and English related shops around Greece.

If they agree, my sales would quadruple and my book would be available throughout Greece. If they say no I’m back to selling begging method.

I have a phone number, and when I get enough confidence I’m going to give them a ring.

The question I have, is can Hellenic Distribution Center buy from me without an invoice? I buy my self-published novel from America.

Does anyone know how this works?

Lauri B

I Heart Mac
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Enigma101,
I'm not sure I understand your question. You want to sell your self-published book via a distributor in Greece? What's the issue? Do you not have the books in your possession or something? I can't answer your questions until I understand them more clearly.
Lauri

Status
Not open for further replies.