• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Beta('s) for YA Paranormal Romance with strong female lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.P. van der Lee

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking for beta('s) for my completed YA Paranormal Romance novel. It's currently sitting around 71k words. This book is part of a trilogy I'm currently writing.
Here is a little description:

Her whole life changes in one night. Ghosts are hunting her down ...

Sixteen year old Raven's been having hallucinations since birth, but when she and her paranoid mother move towns, Raven encounters a ghostly figure and everything changes. Sam is a spirit and will do anything to kill her.

Haunted by shadows and death itself, Raven can't tell what's real anymore. She's saved from the phantoms by Damian, a mysterious, secretive biker who goes to the same school. They meet up and soon she finds out they have a lot in common. However, Raven begins to suspect that her newfound crush might have everything to do with the ghosts.

Will she discover his secret?

I am also open to crit swapping, as long as it's on a regular basis and of similar genre. I only really enjoy YA/paranormal/supernatural/dystopian/urbanfantasy with a hint of romance.

Thanks and I hope for lots of responses! You can also contact me at [email protected]

Monnrella

Toward empowering teen girls.
Registered
Reaction score
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
Hey there!

This story sounds REALLY interesting, and I'd love to read it! Would you be up for a YA contemp murder mystery with a strong female lead as a swap? I bounce back and forth between YA contemp and YA fantasy/New Age/that sort of thing, so I'm definitely interested in your story!

PM me if you're interested in swapping! My story, ADRIFT, is pretty short--53k :)

~Monnrella

Melanie1428

Registered
Reaction score
Are still looking for a beta reader? If you are I would love the opportunity, please get back to me if I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.