PDA

View Full Version : How in the HELL...

Donnie Marsh
08-02-2013, 05:24 AM
did I get so addicted to this place? I only planned on bouncing in when I was bored or had a question, or maybe could answer one (or God-forbid an opinion anyone would want to hear).

And now this?!
Total Posts: 176
Posts Per Day: 13.66

LOL!

You guys rule. I'm addicted. Don't even need a support group.

But seriously, I've been beyond stressed and you guys happened into my life at just the right time. (Or I found you at the right time).

Such things we take for granted. Cheers to the friends I've made already and those that may! :Hug2: :hooray: :partyguy:

robjvargas
08-02-2013, 05:27 AM
Oh, BOY, could Mac tell you some stories about me. :Soapbox:

Donnie Marsh
08-02-2013, 05:29 AM
She already has one about me. Hopefully her memory sucks. ;)

MaryMumsy
08-02-2013, 07:19 AM
Bwaa haa haa!

We are the Hotel California. You can check out, but you can never leave.

MM

BDavidHughes
08-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Man, I'm only at 6.72 ppd...I've got to up my game!

Mclesh
08-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Absolute Write is addicting. Period. I'm on the verge of needing an intervention. ;)

jjdebenedictis
08-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Never underestimate the tag-team whammy of procrastination and a great place to chit-chat. This place is a black hole of the very best kind.

Caitlin Black
08-02-2013, 09:57 AM
I came for the beer, and stayed because...

No, wait. I came to find out how to get published, and stayed because of the beer. Or the people. Probably the people.

Plus, all that amazingly useful information that people just give away! I recently looked at the first chapter of the first draft of my first novel, written before I was a member here... Eek! It was awful!

So yes - AW is a very helpful place. :)

Now... didn't someone mention beer?

Jehhillenberg
08-02-2013, 11:26 AM
There are some cool people here. Came for insight on publishing and fiction writing, writing, and information on the craft. Stayed for the games and some great people having met in the process. :)

KellyAssauer
08-02-2013, 02:39 PM
did I get so addicted to this place? I only planned on bouncing in when I was bored or had a question, or maybe could answer one (or God-forbid an opinion anyone would want to hear).

And now this?!
Total Posts: 176
Posts Per Day: 13.66

Your diagnosis may be a bit premature...
Take two bestsellers and call me in six years...

*not that I know a anything about this...*

;)

Lavern08
08-02-2013, 06:45 PM
I came here for the Eggplant. :Shrug:

Donnie Marsh
08-03-2013, 02:45 AM
I came for the beer, and stayed because...

No, wait. I came to find out how to get published, and stayed because of the beer. Or the people. Probably the people.

Plus, all that amazingly useful information that people just give away! I recently looked at the first chapter of the first draft of my first novel, written before I was a member here... Eek! It was awful!

So yes - AW is a very helpful place. :)

Now... didn't someone mention beer?

Thanks, everyone! Glad I'm not alone. ;)

And Cliff. I don't know if we can be friends. I will need to see if you drink good beer or not. :D

Caitlin Black
08-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Yeah, we probably can't be friends... I quit drinking 1.5 years ago, for health reasons.

I was just in a beer mood when I posted that. There was no actual beer involved...

Donnie Marsh
08-03-2013, 06:28 AM
I suffer from gout so beer is a no no for me as well. :(

Caitlin Black
08-03-2013, 06:40 AM
Oh, that sucks.

Crayonz
08-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Yeah, we probably can't be friends... I quit drinking 1.5 years ago, for health reasons.

I was just in a beer mood when I posted that. There was no actual beer involved...

I suffer from gout so beer is a no no for me as well. :(
That is terrible.

Then I shall drink enough for the three of us. :e2drunk:

I came to AW to improve my writing. I've stayed because... I dunno. I guess I like you people. :heart: