Bombs. Always bombs.

YellowHat

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, guys. I need a couple of information about some bombs.
Here's how things are: one of my fodder characters is supposed to get inside a building and blow up both it and himself. No, he's not a terrorist nor that of a smart guy either. He knows some important drug dealers, who could give him weapons. No one would even give him bombs though. So I need a way for him to get one and pretty quickly. To complicate things, his friends --and he has lots of them all over the city--must not know about it.
Any help?

edit: Now that I think about it, it could be an auto bomb as well.

ironmikezero

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Your scenario is a little vague... I suspect you need your character to improvise an explosive device since no one will give him one. He could search the internet for inspiration/instructions and craft a relatively simple device of considerable size (to destroy an entire building) - think vehicle borne improvised explosive device (VBIED); you know, a car or truck bomb.

This topic has been explored before on this site. Search is your friend...

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261998&highlight=bomb+damage

YellowHat

Registered
Reaction score
I did use the search function but only foundChekur's topic and a few other ones, but not iron's.
Thanks, guys.

ShayneTWright

Registered
Reaction score
Diesel and chlorine for homemade kaboom...have it take a hand off or cut his jugular ....muuuhahahaha