When will Mac sleep again?

When will Mac sleep again?

• Probably within minutes of posting this...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometime before tomorrow, for sure...

• At LEAST by early next week...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAl Stone

I'll warn you--I'm a chronic insomniac anyway. NOW I've discovered Sobe NoFear Energy. It tastes like crap. (can I still say "crap" here? The whole FCC thing is getting so out-of-hand...)

wurdwise

Mac, are you sleeping yet? Mine was the vote for within minutes. (I hope I was right)|I

wurdwise

Have you ever been to the doctor for your insomnia? Or one of those sleep disorder clinics? That would drive me nuts, not to be able to go to sleep.:eek

biotales

Listen when I was in school... the fastest way to put anyone to sleep was to read a micro economics book.... try it I promise it will work....
biotales

drgnlvrljh

I sorta like it. More and more as the hours go by...0]

Mac? Mac! Those aren't M&Ms! Get away from the cat food! Yes, I know it's crunchy! But it makes the kitties stern and annoyed when you snack on their kibble.

*RUNS* :b

Lori Basiewicz

I don't see her logged in, so either she finally crashed, she's working on her sub for her writing group (I understand they're starting to get a little testy with her), she's manically doing something around the house, or maybe she's off on a mission to infilitrate PA.

Betty W01

...or is out prowling the neighborhood, trying to scare the neighbors. (I know I'm scared, and I don't even live anywhere near WA...)

GO TO SLEEP, GIRLFRIEND!!

ChunkyC

I voted for February. I think she's sneaking aroung the neighbor's yard to see if they have any Sobe.

biotales

Mac.......... GO FORTH AND GET THE ECONOMICS BOOK TO READ..... you will sleep.....
Biotales:eek:

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
managed nearly three hours between 4 and 7 this a.m.

Heh.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
It's almost six, here--which means it's DAYTIME for most of the rest of the country....

Where the heck IS everybody? Why aren't you UP yet???

If you're UP, why aren't you HERE???

Status
Not open for further replies.