Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoriaE

Writer, Environmentalist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
victoria-e.com
I'm working on an article for Adventure Cyclist magazine. I'm looking for cyclists that have been riding for some time (at least 5 years); this is a chance to tell your tale about how you became interested in cycling and how it has changed your life. Also, if you have an exciting tale of a cycling adventures that you have taken (if you have pictures as well, that would be great).

I'm also looking for those that are involved in the cycling industry (whether you work for a cycling company, race professionally, or any other connection); this is a chance to show off how your professional association has furthured your love for the sport and given you new opportunities to visit amazing places.

If any of this sounds like you, please respond to this thread ASAP. Our first conversation will be a short one via email, so I can get an idea of who you are and how cycling affects you. This will be submitted to the magazine as a query; if they approve the article, then we will do an in-depth interview either via email or on the phone (depeding on your preference) to feature in the magazine itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.