some just don't SELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtilryarms

OK,

So 2 Siamese twins were also Santa Claus impersonators. They were joined at the hip and shared the same intestinal organs. They grew up with totally opposite personalities. One liked blondes, one liked mousy brown haired girls. One was agreeable, one had a cantankerous disposition. In a rare medical diagnosis They were both told they shared colon cancer. One wanted surgery and the other refused. The doctors agreed to perform a 50% colonoscopy as a compromise.
Suddenly they both became successful writers.
This baffled the literary and medical groups and they tried to find a reasonable explanation.
After months of tests, the researchers could only come up with one possible explanation:

The use of a semicolon successfully links independent clauses;

Ho HO Ho-boy

ChunkyC

1.gif

biotales

:lol :lol :lol :lol
Alright who has Mikes Meds.... please give them back to him...
biotales

biotales

Listen Betty he is not listening to us... I gotta plan... you sneak up behind him and grab him and hog tie him and I will feed him the meds....
Is that a plan or what....?
another question here.... Why has he been so quite lately... It is scarey here when he is quite.... makes you wanna leave the lights on.
Biotales

Betty W01

Mike? Oh, Miiike??

I'll be right back, I'm going to go look for him...

10_3_3.gif

EIAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

<profound silence>

biotales

:( Betty, are ya there.... BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYY.... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
help someone help.... Betty has been Mike-napped..... helpppp helpppppp.... :rolleyes
Biotales

Status
Not open for further replies.