• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.m.n.

Beary cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Registered
Reaction score
I must be crazy deciding to write for a publisher's open call in October, but looky here... I am looking for an alpha reader for an in-progress M/M contemporary story. Would you like to swap critiques?

The story will be around 25-30k (I'm 16k into it now), and is about divorced truck driver, Gunner. He's never had an erotic moment quite like that -- when Ethan, a young man struggling with life's lessons, comes aboard his cab one night at a truck stop. That was a year ago. Still, Gunner can't stop thinking back to that night, and wondering if he'll ever see Ethan again.

I'm looking for tough critiques, pointing out any kind of pacing and flow problems, grammar issues, character and plot building, whatever.

I'll read M/M, M/F, or F/F, or menage of all flavors, erotica or erotic romance of preferably the same length (up to 50k), or if you'd like, we can continue to swap stories 5k at a time. Doesn't matter. I've beta read and critiqued before.

Message me if your interested. I can always send the first 1/2 chapter for you to get a taste of my writing style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.