• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for out of print e-rom novella (historical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
In one of those "seemed like a good idea at the time" moments I reclaimed the rights to an erotic historical novella I thought might do really well in a self pubbed version.

Apparently I thought wrong.

Anyway, in an attempt to give a nifty little story another shot at the big time I'm thinking a rewrite is in order and could use a fresh perspective to offer up some helpful hints (I'm happy to reciprocate).

The book is approximately 30k and the formats available are Rtf, Kindle, Pdf

Below is the blurb

Samurai Captive (M/F & M/M plus one F/F scene)

On display in the front window of a Japanese brothel, indentured British maid Hannah Connolly captures the eye of samurai Sanada Katsuhiro. Drawn to the lush, sultry curves of her body and the sensual performance she puts on for her audience, Katsu buys Hannah and takes her home, much to the annoyance of his best friend and sometime lover Masato.

Hannah doesn't need to be bound with silk ropes to keep her from escaping (though she's not about to complain when she is).

Katsu plans to return Hannah to the foreign settlement at Yokohama and have her spy on an opium smuggler. But can he truly let go of the captive who has touched his heart?

/end blurb

You can PM me here or Gmail bsheridanauthor

Status
Not open for further replies.