• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

ISO Beta reader for Regency romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikigypsy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I haven't been on here much lately because I've been trying to actually finish this redraft.

I'm looking for a beta reader or two for a 92,000-word romance set in 1805-06, starting in Gibraltar but set mostly in England. It's a pretty standard Regency/Georgian romance, with a mild amount of sex (one not-too-graphic scene near the end).

I plan to put together a draft of my pitch letter/paragraph in the next couple of days, to post in QLH (my first venture there), so if you want to know more about it, check there over the weekend.

I'm willing to read historical novels including romance, fantasy, some soft sci-fi, and some literary/mainstream. I'd like to begin by exchanging first chapters, then move on if we're interested.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.