• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Screenwriting swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananamelissa

Climbing the mountain of life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
melissa-field.com
I'm looking for a few people who'd love to trade and review each other's scripts. I've written 81 pages and will hopefully have a 90 page draft ready to go later tonight or tomorrow. I'm experienced with getting and receiving critiques.

This particular script is a rom-com, and the last time I did a swap I was working with a comedy. I am open to reading anything, however, including unfinished work. As noted, this is a super rough draft, so I'm looking for overall comments on story and character.

I like to tell the truth but I always emphasize the positives. Overall, I take the kindest approach I can, even when telling you your character grates on my nerves, because I know we're all putting ourselves out there with this work. I'm not here to tear anyone down, so even if you're a first timer shoot me an email.

If you're interested please email me at arcticmelissa(AT)gmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.