Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Hi, ladies & gents!

I've been thinking of cleaning up the first page of this forum. While the sticky threads are useful and I know that a lot of new members are finding value in them, they are sort of cluttering up the first page. I'd like to sticky some other things, but don't want to lose the whole first page to them. I'd originally considered merging my lecture series into one thread, but the comments on each thread would wind up scattered amongst the four in chronological order. There's no way to keep them together per original thread and that would be really confusing. So, which would you prefer to see:

1. Sticky the first lecture (genres), and edit to add a "Go to Lecture #2" at the bottom, with a "Go to Lecture #3" at the bottom of #2, and so on.

2. Sticky the first lecture and edit to add all four links on all four lectures.

3. Leave the lectures alone and drop one or more the other stickies (Formatting, Where to Sell your Books, Glossary of Terms).

4. Leave it the *#@% alone. It's just fine... ;)

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks!

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Cathy C said:
4. Leave it the *#@% alone. It's just fine... ;)

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks!

YEah. My thought is this: I thought you were supposed to be BIC-HOKing, to get the WIP finished!! Look, Cathy, usually it's bad when you want to clean the oven rather than write, but cleaning up threads??? :) Man, you've got it bad. (Unless you tell me the WIP is now finished. <G> And this is post-completion cleaning, which is always necessary. <G>)

Actually, I think option #2 might not be a bad idea, but not until the WIP is finished! <G>

:e2Order: :e2cheer: :whip:

Susan G.

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Heh... I've been getting neck cramps from too much typing. (Thankfully, it's going well.) So, I've been setting a timer every two hours to get up and stretch, and decided to wander by. Okay, okay, back to work (slave driver :whip: )

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.