PDA

View Full Version : Murder Mystery writer for Web Series

LadyJ218
06-23-2013, 11:55 PM
Greetings Writers,
I'm back again, this time it is for a web series in development for early fall. I am looking for an affordable writer to develop a murder mystery series. I work with a micro budget and am seeking a writer that can write for low budget / no budget types of work. Pay is miserable, I'm sorry. $0. I need a 12 episode package, 10 pages an episode.

This commitment will run like a true script writer, you and I will need to work together to get changes made, you will get credit as a DEVELOPED BY: Star, ME & You and title for episodes WRITTEN BY: You

If you are up for the challenge here are the details:

MICHAEL is a 33 year old male. He is employed, yet no one knows where. He has a gf Angela who is 30 and works as a Barista. Things change for Michael when suddenly a dead body is in his promixity. He doesn't think anything of it, until another one shows up. There is more, please call me to discuss.

Phone: 888-702-1084

Manuel Royal
06-24-2013, 12:34 AM
Deadline:
At this time I have no deadline as I do not anticipate making offers to acquisition until mid January 2013.Do you mean January 2014?

eternalised
06-24-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm confused about how you can "purchase rights" when you're not actually paying anything. Will the writer get any share in profits?

LadyJ218
06-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Okay, the FAQ was what I used when I was buying short scripts so I have removed it.

bladestalker
07-14-2013, 09:20 AM
it sounds interesting. If you need me I'm in as per our email chat. and of course good luck.