Kate

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
See where your user name is underlined? If you click on that, you get a drop down menu which includes Find More Posts by clouddog. All the posts you have made will be listed there.

It's wise and courteous both to be sure you're posting your messages in the right place, so moderators don't have to move them.

Maryn, hoping to help

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If you mean the one about staged readings it's in Script. There is a redirect left behind in FAQs. FAQs is a forum about the AW website itself.

You can always find your own posts by clicking on your username and then selecting Find More Posts by _______ .

Deleted member 42

Hi
sorry - i can't find my new post

Thanks

Kate

1. Which post?

2. If you meant the one What is the purpose of a staged reading?, you didn't post it here; you posted in FAQs (This is Publishing FAQs and Resources).

3. If you look in FAQs, you'll see a magical redirect that takes you to the staged reading thread you created.

4. You can always find all your posts via in a bunch of different ways; you don't have to look or ask.

5. Welcome to AW; please don't let any flies or mosquitoes in.

jeracoo

Registered
Reaction score
Click on your name, click on statistics then click on show all posts, same as every forum

Status
Not open for further replies.