• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Fantasy- 5 ch 13k

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyocrisis

Einherjar
Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a few Beta Readers for the first several chapters of my novel, Song of the Valkyrie.

This will cover about 5-6 chapters (up to you) with the first 5 being a little over 13,000 words.

Just finished up a few betas of my own, so I do have availability if you want me to read yours as well, just let me know.

The premise of the novel is this:

Elias is dead. He wasn't always this way though, no, his death was recent. And now he's an einherjar, chosen by the Valkyrie Signe to be a warrior of Asgard. It's been a long time since an einherjar was chosen, but now that the world is being threatened by the serpent, Jormungand, the time for action is at hand. When Elias and Signe go searching for answers, however, they will learn that the very Earth is unraveling before them. Elias will need to come to terms with his mortal death if he hopes to grasp his full potential as an einherjar to save what he holds precious.

Ragnarok is over. The true end is now.

This story is written in 1st person POV through Elias, and also has sections of 3rd person POV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.