PDA

View Full Version : Missing threads

Tish Davidson
02-13-2006, 07:50 AM
Why suddenly do only 3 stickies and 4 threads show up in this forum? Where have the others gone?

Dawno
02-13-2006, 08:00 AM
Tish, while I only see 3 stickies I see pages of threads...have you tried logging out, closing and reopening your browser and logging back in? Maybe there's a cache thingie happening.

L M Ashton
02-13-2006, 04:08 PM
It's probable that your page didn't finish loading properly. If that happens again, hit refresh. If this is an infrequent problem, then just refresh when it happens. If it's frequent and constant, post details over in the tech help thread and a geek or five will give you some pointers on how to fix this. :)

MacAllister
02-13-2006, 08:14 PM
The other thing that might affect your view is the time limit you set to keep threads viewable. There's an "Display Options" box at the bottom of the screen with the forum menu that lets you choose to display threads from the last 10 days, month, or so on.

Dawno
02-13-2006, 08:22 PM
ooh - I forgot about that, Mac, good one.

Tish Davidson
02-14-2006, 06:54 AM
I just discovered if I go to the Conference Room and scroll down then click on this forum all the threads are there. If I use the thingy in the bottom right to jump immediately to this forum, only a couple of threads show up - must be a loading problem. I'll just access this forum the first way.