• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader/Editor Needed (Superhero Genre)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
The beta reader/editor for Hatchings is currently unavailable due to his own WIPs and workload so I find myself in need of a beta reader/editor for a 30 thousand word superhero genre novella (1st book of a planned 3).

Requirements:
Good editing skills (ie the ability to spot misspelled words, awkward phrases or usage, a knowledge of American English, etc.)
An eye & feel for the genre
An appreciation of the genre
Willingness to do the job quickly (within reason), provide good feedback, and work with the author

Beta reader/editor will be given credit for their efforts in the acknowledgements. Unfortunately, monetary compensation is not available at this time (new car payment, new insurance bill, voluntary donation to a fellow writer-in-need prevent me from considering monetary compensation at this time)

Please PM me or email [email protected] if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.