• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

NA romance writer looking for writing buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostedorchid

Registered
Reaction score
Website
dianamlong.wordpress.com
Hey everyone! I'm in the process of editing a NA fatasy romance and working on the first draft of a NA contemporary romance. I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and exchange stories with to make sure things are flowing as they should. I love anything YA, NA, or Adult, as long as they have some romantic element to it, from sweet to saucy
icon_e_wink.gif
. Let me know if you're interested!

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You two would both be better off browsing this huge site, and in particular browsing the Share-Your Work Forums, reading existing submissions and critiques and attempting to do your own critiques on the work of others. They don't need to be other than honest comments on your reactions to reading the submission.

Nothing will help you more in your own writing than getting accustomed to reading the work of others with a critical eye. Spotting the flaws in the work of others will gradually help you to spot the flaws in your own work.

mamiller512

Registered
Reaction score
NA

Hey everyone! I'm in the process of editing a NA fatasy romance and working on the first draft of a NA contemporary romance. I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and exchange stories with to make sure things are flowing as they should. I love anything YA, NA, or Adult, as long as they have some romantic element to it, from sweet to saucy
icon_e_wink.gif
. Let me know if you're interested!

Did you find someone to work? I see several offers to PM you. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.