Status
Not open for further replies.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I'm in the worst of moods tonight. Please, please say something funny. I want to laugh. Heck, I'd even settle for a smile. So please, tell me a joke, an anecdote, anything. Please.

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
Alrighty! I've got a joke for you. Its dumb, but I think its funny. Hope you get a laugh out of it. 'Kay, here goes:

There is a group of nuns who want to paint their convent. They are afraid they will get paint on their habits (clothes), so they decide to paint naked. They're painting naked when they hear a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" one nun asks.

"Blind man," a man's voice says on the other side of the door.

"Well, he won't see anything, so we can let him in," another nun says.

So, they open the door and let the blind man in.

"Nice boobs, girls, but where do I hang the blinds?" the man says, holding up some window blinds.

:D

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Will do... I guess...

A machine gun and a couple of explosive, plus a car with a chauffer would do much more good.

Thanks, Brady.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I don't have a joke (at least a clean one). . . .

It's snowing here. Very pretty on the trees and yard.

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
EmoteHug2.gif
e2drunk.gif
e2cookie.gif
e2cheer.gif
biggrin.gif
Emoterofl5.gif
EmoteJaw.gif
e2photo.gif
e2woo.gif
e2zzz.gif
e2moon.gif
e2bear.gif
e2bike2.gif

I brought along my friends. They are usually good at bringing on a smile. I promise to fix anything they break and clean any mess they make.
wink.gif

I hope it all starts to feel better for you.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I don't mind dirty jokes.

Heck, I wouldn't mind hearing the stupidest joke in the world right now. It's so stupid it's not even funny: (no relation with WTC)

- Why did the airplane fall?

- Because the pilot was a bread

Ok, you may hit me now

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Please I beg you!! I need someone to tell a joke to make me feel better!! Or else I'll say stupid things and end up losing what little friends I have left. Please!!

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
Okely dokely. Here you go:

What do Michael Jackson and K-Mart have in common?

They both have boys underwear half off.

What do Michael Jackson and Santa Clause have in common?

They both like to have little boys sit on their laps.

:D

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Hahaha good ones.

Oh who am I kidding? I need more than a joke right now. More like a blow to the head to make me faint and forget everything.

Have you ever felt so bad emotionally you felt like throwing up? Not sure its a good idea, though.

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
No, throwing up wouldn't be a good idea. That won't solve anything; it would only make you feel bad physically, too.

Have you tried reading? Maybe if you pick up a book now and start reading it will help to take your mind off of what's bothering you. Or writing maybe. Just an idea.

I hope you feel better soon! :)

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I'm sharing a room with my aunt so it's lights off and I can't read.

I can't cry to get stuff off my chest either....

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel so bad. I don't know what time it is where you are, if its late enough to go to bed for the night or not, but if it isn't maybe you could take a nap. That way you'll be asleep so you can take your mind off things, and hopefully you'd feel a lot better when you wake up. Sleeping can help.

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
I'm running out of ideas...But about the reading thing, you could always read by the light of your computer, couldn't you? I do that all the time. Its bright enough. Try it. Reading will occupy your mind. It just might work for ya! :)

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
She's asleep, I think, so I'll rant.

Ok, so the past two weeks have been very problematic for me and my friends. I'm a confused, hormonally messed-up teenager who has a form of bipolar disorder to top things nicely. So I'm not in the depressed stage of bipolar, yaay.

Ok, so it's been a hard time, emotionally, for my friends and me. However, lately they seem to be pushing me away- all of them.

And I've just been told a friend is mad at me because I haven't been supportive of her during these hard times. Well!!!! I had NO f*cking idea she was going through a hard time!! She never told me!!

See, the problem is no one trusts me anymore. No one ever tells me anything. So the other day a friend told me something, and I just looked at her like what?!?! and she got angry at me for not knowing what was going on. How could I, if no one bothered to tell me???

So now, I've been trying very hard to gain their trust and I have hurt myself like crazy, risking to take my illness to the next level because of it and slowly losing my mind in the process only to find that the effort has been for nothing because no one appreciates it and my closest friends still trust someone else with the things I have been helping them get through. I mean, how can you be supportive if you don't know what the hell is going on??

So I'm losing my friends by the minute, even though I have practically destroyed myself to help them. What a way to repay, huh? Now I only have one friend and my boyfriend left, but I can just feel my bf slipping away. The worst part is that he'll never know how much I've done for him, including spending a whole day uncapable of speech because of him.

So... I'm angry, I'm depressed and about ready to throw the towel on everything.

reph

Fig of authority
Registered
Reaction score
Dama N., couldn't you go into another room, or outdoors, and cry where it wouldn't disturb your aunt? Suppressing tears is not good for the psyche.

Okay, a joke. This one came in a posting on a list I subscribe to. I don't know who made it up.

It's a question.

Why does the Museum of Air and Space have stuff in it?

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
That's it. Rub in my face the fact that you're still in speaking terms with my ex-bestfriend. People are so insensitive sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.