Saying goodbye to a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Today, after 5 or 6 years of faithful service, my Xbox 360 gave up its ghost in a circle of red and traveled to that big arcade in the sky. And, of course, even though I'd saved most of my ME3 data on a USB stick, all of my ME1 and ME2 game saves were all on the hard drive, unrecoverable. :cry:

Goodbye, my friend. I barely knew ye.

Last edited:

kyocrisis

Einherjar
Registered
Reaction score
Ouch.

Well next xbox and ps4 come out this year anyway.
I've barely touched my 360 recently, been too busy and playing vita.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I went out and got a 4GB 360 just to last me for a few months until the new system comes out. I also found out that Microsoft makes a transfer cable for $20 that will hook up my old 360's hard drive to the new 360. They didn't make those back in the day when I bought the old one, so I didn't know about them. Good news, though!

kyocrisis

Einherjar
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I went out and got a 4GB 360 just to last me for a few months until the new system comes out. I also found out that Microsoft makes a transfer cable for $20 that will hook up my old 360's hard drive to the new 360. They didn't make those back in the day when I bought the old one, so I didn't know about them. Good news, though!

Yeah I had no idea about any of that either.

Actually just moved recently and now my modem is so far away from the xbox and I have no wireless adapter for my xbox :/

Status
Not open for further replies.