S.H.I.E.L.D. - Television Series

AshleyEpidemic

Did you see my bag?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.soipondered.wordpress.com
When I watched the trailer, the first thing I thought was it looked like a light hearted Fringe. Obviously there are differences, but that was the immediate feeling I got. I am a big fan of J August Richards. It'll be nice to see him in a big part again.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
When I watched the trailer, the first thing I thought was it looked like a light hearted Fringe. Obviously there are differences, but that was the immediate feeling I got. I am a big fan of J August Richards. It'll be nice to see him in a big part again.

Fringe meets NCIS was my thought.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
I love that it's on ABC and not FOX. Could it be that Joss Whedon finally learned from FOX kicking his teeth in, on so many previous projects?

It's Marvel, so I'll give it some leniency that I might not for other properties (DC, I'm looking at you.)

K. Taylor

Bah Humbug
Registered
Reaction score
Website
carlakrae.blogspot.com
I love that it's on ABC and not FOX. Could it be that Joss Whedon finally learned from FOX kicking his teeth in, on so many previous projects?

It's Marvel, so I'll give it some leniency that I might not for other properties (DC, I'm looking at you.)

Well, Disney + Marvel = an ABC development deal, so he doesn't have to work with FOX. Not that this would've been on another network anyway.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Thank GOD it's not on Fox, (echoing Filigree's sentiment). I think it will be smashing, truth be told.

TJCory

Scruffy Looking Scoundrel
Registered
Reaction score
"Don't touch Lola."
That was awesome! Coulson has good taste!

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
"Don't touch Lola."

Coulson lives! Man, I felt so bad when he was "killed" in the battle of New York and he's back.

The trailer looks awesome and if Whedon is helming it or helping write it, it WILL be awesome.

I'm a DC guy at heart, but when it comes to live action, Marvel does it right.