PDA

View Full Version : S.H.I.E.L.D. - Television Series

CrastersBabies
05-15-2013, 05:20 AM
Looks awesome! Starting a thread.

http://youtu.be/PerIAuv27SQ

AshleyEpidemic
05-15-2013, 07:51 AM
When I watched the trailer, the first thing I thought was it looked like a light hearted Fringe. Obviously there are differences, but that was the immediate feeling I got. I am a big fan of J August Richards. It'll be nice to see him in a big part again.

maxmordon
05-15-2013, 09:31 AM
When I watched the trailer, the first thing I thought was it looked like a light hearted Fringe. Obviously there are differences, but that was the immediate feeling I got. I am a big fan of J August Richards. It'll be nice to see him in a big part again.

Fringe meets NCIS was my thought.

Filigree
05-15-2013, 09:47 AM
I love that it's on ABC and not FOX. Could it be that Joss Whedon finally learned from FOX kicking his teeth in, on so many previous projects?

It's Marvel, so I'll give it some leniency that I might not for other properties (DC, I'm looking at you.)

K. Taylor
05-15-2013, 12:21 PM
I love that it's on ABC and not FOX. Could it be that Joss Whedon finally learned from FOX kicking his teeth in, on so many previous projects?

It's Marvel, so I'll give it some leniency that I might not for other properties (DC, I'm looking at you.)

Well, Disney + Marvel = an ABC development deal, so he doesn't have to work with FOX. Not that this would've been on another network anyway.

Sheryl Nantus
05-15-2013, 05:02 PM
*kermit flail*

SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K. Taylor
05-15-2013, 09:35 PM
*kermit flail*

SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was me watching the full 2:44min trailer. :D

amergina
05-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Okay. So I guess I'm going to fall off the no TV bandwagon this fall...

CrastersBabies
05-15-2013, 11:31 PM
Thank GOD it's not on Fox, (echoing Filigree's sentiment). I think it will be smashing, truth be told.

TJCory
05-22-2013, 09:03 AM
"Don't touch Lola."
That was awesome! Coulson has good taste!

J.S.F.
05-22-2013, 04:23 PM
"Don't touch Lola."

Coulson lives! Man, I felt so bad when he was "killed" in the battle of New York and he's back.

The trailer looks awesome and if Whedon is helming it or helping write it, it WILL be awesome.

I'm a DC guy at heart, but when it comes to live action, Marvel does it right.

Max Vaehling
05-22-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm a DC guy at heart, but when it comes to live action, Marvel does it right.

Yeah, for starters, they kept Whedon.