• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Readers needed for dark coming of age fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintermuse

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there

I'm currently working on a novel called The Fox, which focuses on a girl who's had an unsettled/traveller upbringing and attempts to find a sense of family in a music scene/squat she stumbles in to. She becomes involved in a polyamorous fling with a mysterious loner everyone refers to as 'the fox' and the ensuing chaos leads her to confront her past, her troubled alcoholic brother, her absent mother, and her sense of self.

This is one in a series that have an animal theme to them -I tend to write fiction with a dark or gothic edge, usually refering to myth or rewriting fairytales (I'm a big fan of Angela Carter).

I'm happy for all feedback, harsh and honest is fine by me. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

[email protected]

JRehnay

My cats don't let me sleep.
Registered
Reaction score
I sent you an email. Your premise sounds very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.