PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a screenplay for feature film

LCFILM
05-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Hi there,
We are a new studio in Hollywood. Now we are looking for a screenplay for our first feature film. We would love to have a road trip comedy, if you are interested in this or if you have a comedy fits into this genre, please send the logline and synopsis to

lcfilms2013@gmail.com.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks!
LCFILM

Manuel Royal
05-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Your thread is in the Nonpaying Markets sub-forum; is this correct? That is, are you looking for a free screenplay? (Also, you might find it more useful to answer such questions here, rather than in private correspondence.)

Billtrumpet25
05-13-2013, 07:39 PM
Not sure I'd be the best person to write a screenplay for you, but I am a music composer with close to 13 years experience.

Is there a website where we can find more information?

Maryn
05-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Only brief poking around suggests that multiple LCFilms exist. (I think I found three at YouTube. Maybe four.)

One of the more prominent, on Vimeo, is Lawrence Wayne Curry, who has multiple solid acting credits and one writing and producing credit on another short (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2538306/combined) in which he starred.

But there are enough LCFilms out there that I would think most people would like some clarification of which/who you are, with links to your website and any other films you are connected with, even if you are not the producer of record.

Whichever LCFilms you are, welcome!

Maryn, firm handshake