PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a writing buddy/friend

werewillf
05-07-2013, 10:42 AM
I'm working on a rewrite of a literary YA novel with some magical realism/fantasy themes and looking for a writing buddy/friend who is at a similar stage and would like to talk about the process, keep each other motivated, and offer feedback now and then.

Genre isn't super important, mainly what I'm looking for is someone who can become familiar with my novel so I can bounce ideas of them and I can do the same for them so we're both able to provide informed feedback and suggestions every step of the way.

Let me know if you're looking for the same!

Jodotha
05-08-2013, 01:33 AM
I am! Give me a shout out on AIM or here or or or... I'm just starting a rewrite, myself.

Undercover
05-10-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm nearly finished with mine. It's a YA too, mystery with a young male MC. If you're interested, let me know.

kennethlandon
05-28-2013, 11:49 AM
I would love to! I'm writing a high fantasy novel and would love to bounce back ideas. PM me for more info or anything!

flid76
05-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Id love to, although I dont write YA, I do write urban fantasy etc and I do like to read YA :) Feel free to give me a nudge, I see you have plenty of offers already.

frostedorchid
06-01-2013, 07:22 AM
I just finished a NA fantasy romance and am going to start the editing process with a lot of rewriting. I'd love to have someone to bounce ideas with if you're still looking for someone. :)