• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a writing buddy/friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicLibrary

Registered
Reaction score
I'm working on a rewrite of a literary YA novel with some magical realism/fantasy themes and looking for a writing buddy/friend who is at a similar stage and would like to talk about the process, keep each other motivated, and offer feedback now and then.

Genre isn't super important, mainly what I'm looking for is someone who can become familiar with my novel so I can bounce ideas of them and I can do the same for them so we're both able to provide informed feedback and suggestions every step of the way.

Let me know if you're looking for the same!

Jodotha

Oh hey, I've been here before...
Registered
Reaction score
I am! Give me a shout out on AIM or here or or or... I'm just starting a rewrite, myself.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I'm nearly finished with mine. It's a YA too, mystery with a young male MC. If you're interested, let me know.

BlueMach5

Registered
Reaction score
I would love to! I'm writing a high fantasy novel and would love to bounce back ideas. PM me for more info or anything!

flid76

Almost Human
Registered
Reaction score
Id love to, although I dont write YA, I do write urban fantasy etc and I do like to read YA :) Feel free to give me a nudge, I see you have plenty of offers already.

frostedorchid

Registered
Reaction score
Website
dianamlong.wordpress.com
I just finished a NA fantasy romance and am going to start the editing process with a lot of rewriting. I'd love to have someone to bounce ideas with if you're still looking for someone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.