PDA

View Full Version : Looking for betas for Cruiser, a YA Contemporary/Romance

Penguin
05-07-2013, 03:57 AM
Hey, guys

I’m looking for a few betas for my YA Contemporary/Romance, Cruiser. The story is told from both male and female POV and has about 55k words.

Below is a rough summary:

After being away at his grandparents’ for a year to get “straightened out,” sixteen-year-old Cruiser Dalton is ready to let go of the past and rekindle his relationship with his childhood sweetheart, Lex Woods. The only problem is she’s with his twin brother.

As much as he wants Lex, he’s not going to steal her. He loves his brother and would never dream of hurting him. But no matter how much he tries, he can’t get her out of his head—and heart.

Lex fights her attraction toward Cruiser. He’s not the same guy he once was, and she doesn’t want to revisit those feelings. Rey’s been there for her when Cruiser wasn’t, and she loves him. But Cruiser makes her feel things she’s never felt with Rey.

If they get together, they’ll break Rey’s heart. But if they stay apart, they might lose out on something amazing.

What I’m looking for in a beta: I’m really not picky, so I’m grateful for anything you have to offer (be as harsh as you like ).

My MS has cursing.

PM me if you’re interested. Thanks!

Penguin
05-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Still looking...:)

Penguin
05-29-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi :). I'm looking for a few more betas. I'll return the favor. Thanks!