PDA

View Full Version : Writing Buddies? Contemporary Romance

RTGirl
04-24-2013, 02:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being writing buddies (or maybe have a group). Right now, I'm working on a contemporary romance and would like to stick to that genre, but I'm also open minded. It seems like a worthwhile venture to have someone that can push me when I need it (and vice versa), throw ideas around with, and maybe trade work back and forth.

Jodotha
05-02-2013, 11:22 PM
If you'd like to just chat a bit and see if we could help each other out, I'm in need of a writing buddy, too. Something about being able to randomly whine/brainstorm/read/etc with another writer is incredibly helpful for me. I'm on AIM/Gmail/other chat stuffs, if you're interested. (I'm working on a YA right now, but I also write contemporary romance, and might be doing a revision of one, soon.)

KD_McLean
05-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Hi,
I have just finished my fourth book in a series. Each book is stand alone; the common denominator being that the characters are members of an exclusive sex club. The characters appear is each book as well but are not integral to the plot of an individual book.

I am will to beta read your book if you would like to do the same for me.

Just let me know,

Email me at
kdmcleanauthor@gmail.com
kdmclean@blogspot.com

Eggle
05-04-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm looking for beta-swap, mine is a YA/ chick-lit novel. We can swap a chapter to see if we're right for each other and go from there?
uma01666(at)gmail(dot)com

Cranky1
05-28-2013, 05:32 AM
I'm looking for a writing buddy to keep me motivated through the summer. I spent Saturday and Sunday at a coffee shop working, but I need to keep working through the week. It would be helpful to share inspiring messages with each other.

I am also writing a romance set in today's world. The story is set in DC so I will be doing some research over the next few days.