PDA

View Full Version : Help! We need writers!!

SimplyElevate
04-20-2013, 02:09 PM
We're a start-up magazine needing DEDICATED, LOYAL, and FUN writers. We are looking for excellent writers! These writers should be able to write in their sleep about ANY topic, at the drop of a dime! Please have your blog or writing samples ready for review. We will be pro-bono (NO PAY) until we become profitable probably in the second quarter of 2013, but we can GUARANTEE publication if chosen.

We will be covering a variety of topics:

the arts
fashion
music
and local community events.
Some of your writing duties will include:

writing for our digital/print magazine
writing for our website
FaceBook/Social Media posts
interviewing artists/entrepreneurs on location
rewriting articles from recorded interviews (.mp3 format)
Writing students/interns are welcome!

Please respond by submitting:
http://www.simplyelevate.com/write
After submitting to our website, someone will be in touch with you within 7 days.

https://www.facebook.com/simplyelevatemagazine
Tell your friends and LIKE us!

Thank you!

SimplyElevate
04-23-2013, 05:04 PM
Hello everyone,
What a catchy title?! Well, it's the truth. My wife and I started a magazine back in Oct. 2012. We launched our 1st issue on Jan. 1st. After gathering around 20 writers, we're down to 8 supercharged writers. Well, they're getting tired. Please help.

Simply Elevate is a lifestyle magazine that showcases local artistic people, small businesses, and interesting folks. We focus on the Arts, Fashion and Culture. Feel free to stop by and chat with me.

Thanks!

Lyra Jean
04-23-2013, 05:07 PM
You are in the wrong forum...You should get this moved to either paying or non-paying markets. Whichever one you are.

regdog
04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I'll port to NonPaying until the OP lists a pay rate

stormie
04-23-2013, 05:13 PM
You state "local." What is your idea of local? Also, is there a link? More info is definitely needed.

SimplyElevate
04-23-2013, 06:25 PM
Hello all,
I posted here to give more info and tell yall about us. I have a very informative post in the "Non-paying" forum with links, etc.

regdog
04-23-2013, 11:13 PM
Merged threads

SimplyElevate
04-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Thank you Regdog! Ok, now please everyone, come on by and let's get published!

Thanks!!!!
:-)

stormie
04-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Interesing site. But I caught at least two typos on the "Magazine" page, and with a quick glance, another typo on the home page. You might want to correct those, and go over the rest of the site for spelling or grammatical errors.

SimplyElevate
04-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Thank you! Corrections have been made. Would you like to be our online editor? :-)