• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta swap m/m paranormal romance darker themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacia Kane

Girl Detective
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staciakane.com
Hello!

I am looking for a beta reader and am willing to read to exchange critiques. I love to beta both on the line level and the big over-arching plots and character development.

You know, SYW is a great place to post some critiques for others, so they can get a feel for how you critique and what sort of feedback you offer. :)

troutkitty

Registered
Reaction score
You know, SYW is a great place to post some critiques for others, so they can get a feel for how you critique and what sort of feedback you offer. :)

I understand. I've critiqued dozens of stories from this forum just from the description alone and thought I had some free-floating karma stored. But now that I remember it more clearly, rarely did anything ever come from it I almost never got thanked. So you're probably right.

Stacia Kane

Girl Detective
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staciakane.com
I understand. I've critiqued dozens of stories from this forum just from the description alone and thought I had some free-floating karma stored. But now that I remember it more clearly, rarely did anything ever come from it I almost never got thanked. So you're probably right.

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Right about what? My comment was a general one; I certainly didn't intend for you to take offense or be upset. It's something I've said to many members looking for crits or beta readers. If you already participate in SYW--as you have--that's great; keep doing so, and I'm sure people will begin responding more as they get to know you better.

Eggle

Write or Wrong
Registered
Reaction score

I'm looking for a writing buddy a beta swap, this offer is open to anyone. We can swap a chapter to see if we're right for each other and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.