• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas needed for YA Paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Inspiration might strike you
Registered
Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm looking for betas for my YA Paranormal. It's been through three betas, and I need a few more. I'd like a beta who can have it done in two weeks, since I have a deadline. It's a fast read at only 51k. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Here is the summary:

For Emily Wright, turning fifteen changes everything. Because that’s the night she begins her transformation into a monster.

A curse placed on her family hundreds of years ago leaves Emily destined to morph into a half-snake creature with only one intent: to kill. Desperate for a cure, she and her best friend, Toby, search for answers. What they discover is that there’s more to the curse, which might explain why every member of the male species suddenly lusts for her—and why Toby stares at her in a way a best friend shouldn’t.

As the serpent side battles to take over, Emily races to find the cure before she claims her first victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.