• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Mentor/Writing Buddy (Dystopia/Sci-Fi/Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchisholm125

can jump higher than you
Registered
Reaction score
I'm lookng for someone interested in back and forths via email! I am an active writer who makes changes every single day to my WIP, but I have to say I have an active social life outside of writing as well.

So! My ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys reading/writing in multiple genres, but I am mainly a fantasy/dystopia writer at the moment. That's not to say I may not come up with an idea for a mystery or a horror, but I'm a newb... I'm trying to stay focused until I FINISH my work.

I'm also looking for someone that can be relaxed with timing and reliable. Maybe you send me some writing and it takes me a week to get back to you, but I WILL get back to you. In exchange I give you my writing for the week and you get back to me when you have time.

Whether you're an experienced writer that wants to mentor and grow me like a Chia pet or an active reader who loves Beta-ing and critiquing, I'd love to get feedback from you. Thank you in advance for considering this newbie... I've got a long way to go and can use the help =]

(Oh, and Maryn, I'm back in the Beta forum!--- just not being stupid like before =P)

Status
Not open for further replies.