Prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
I'm borrowing a page out of Jenn Nipps book, over on the Contemporary/Mainstream board. (Hope she doesn't mind.)

This thread will be used to kick start writing projects, or just get us going for the week. I'm going to compile a list of prompts that relate to Pagan writing. If you know a good one, PM me and I'll include it in the next post. I'll try to update and add new prompts every week.

We can start a discussion thread where we can tell each other what we've done with the prompts (if anything, heh) and post a sample or the whole thing, if ya like.

Keep writing!

Sara
smile.gif

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Prompt: While shopping at a second hand store (garage sale, thrift shop, ect...) your Main Character buys something, only to discover that is has some sort of power. Write about the object, what does it do, and how does it change the MC.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Prompt: Use your favorite mythological God/Goddess and write a fictionalized piece of history based around them.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Prompt: Select a horoscope at random. Describe the events happening to your MC (or a new character, if you don't have a WIP)

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Prompt: Find a photo in a magazine. Write about the circumstances that lead to the photo, and how magick was involved.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Prompt: So, you call yourself a Pagan. What does that mean to you? Are you part of an organized group, singular worshiper, gods, goddesses, and so on, and so forth?

Status
Not open for further replies.