• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Gonko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
robertgonko.wordpress.com
I'm in need of a beta reader who is honest and, most importantly, someone I don't already know. I have a crime thriller MS that I've been through a couple of times with only minimal edits. That tells me I need someone with an unbiased, fresh perspective to look at it. Anyone interested?

Oh, I'll try beta reading in return but I've never done that and don't know how good I'd be at it. I'm not very good at being a critic. I'll give it a shot, though. PM me if interested.

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
I probably don't have time to read a full, since I'm on deadline, but you're welcome to PM me. I probably have time to look at the first 50 pages, if that would help. :)

Robert Gonko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
You know, it might help if I told you a little about the book. :) 'The Leviticus Enforcer' begins with the murder of two gay men. A chilling biblical reference is found at the scene of the crime. More murders follow, the same bible reference found at each scene. Private investigator Steve Bennett, newspaper reporter Amanda Clark, and police detective Shelley Wheeler are all on the trail of the mysterious killer who calls himself 'The Servant' and believes he is carrying out God's will.

Robert Gonko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Thanks to everyone who responded! I'm actually shutting down the beta search for a while becuase I've found my missing perspective and have started a new draft of the book. I'll start a new thread when its done. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.