• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

seeking betas for a YA (light) SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

thissteph

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

I just recently finished the first draft revisions (my own revisions) of a YA (light) SF and am looking for a beta. I've been calling it a cross between INSIGNIA and HEIST SOCIETY.

Summary: In the near future, sixteen-year-old Tesla Sonenclare, using her synesthesia and code-breaking skills, accidentally uncovers a heist plot to steal government intelligence, but then quickly becomes the only suspect.

I'm looking for someone who's good with world-building and character development (especially romantic threads) because I think that's the placing I'm lacking.

Let me know if you're interested and I would also be down to swap some pages!

Savant

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
Registered
Reaction score
I just completed my edit of a science-fiction novel for adults. It is not the same genre but I enjoy young adult fiction. I have an ample amount of respect for Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. If you would like to swap an equal amount of pages, we can do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.