• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

BETA reader needed for outrageous memoir (sex & alcohol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

katemadison

I like to move it move it.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katemadisonink.com
I am looking to self-publish my first novella next month (April 2013) and need BETA readers.

Here's the blurb:

SPILLED PERFUME is a memoir novella which has been described as “Sex and the City meets Tucker Max.” It chronicles one woman’s year-long attempt to find love with anyone who would by her a drink and her firsthand discovery that anti-depressants and alcohol don’t mix. Both hilarious and heartbreaking, SPILLED PERFUME is for anyone who has ever hit rock bottom (as well as for those who only wish their lives were that exciting).

- Genre = memoir, comedy
- Category = adult
- Word count = 35,000 word novella
- What kind of feedback you're looking for = Critique
- Whether or not you're willing to trade beta-reads with people, and, if you are, what genre(s) you're willing to critique = Yes (urban fantasy, paranormal romance, steampunk, YA)

More info can be found at www.katemadisonink.com
Thank you for your consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.