• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Beta for Contemporary Adult Fiction Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animad345

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! I'm looking for someone who will be willing to offer constructive criticism on my writing. I love to edit, so I'd definitely be happy to take a look at your work, too. :)

My current manuscript, entitled BLACK AND BLUE, is primarily about a young woman and her search for her estranged father. It is told in third person limited, alternating between the POVs of the seventeen-year-old protagonist and her forty-four-year-old godfather.

I'd like to begin submitting my work to agents later this year, so it would be great if someone would be willing to take a look at the sections of the novel which I feel need a lot of revision.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.