• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need Beta for Script! (Not line-by-line, just your general impression)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentSparkle

I am a bucket.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey!

So I'm creating a webseries, entitled "Jam Yesterday". It's an urban sci-fi about a court typist who pesters an ex-Priest into assisting him in solving the unnatural goings-on in their town.

The first season will be between 6-8 episodes, I have 3 completed and am working on the 4th. But I work fast, so the 4th should be done at least within the week. Each episode is approx 15 pages long, not counting the title page.

I have PDFs I can email you!

What I need is somebody to read the episodes and help me make sure all the characters are in-character, the story has a good flow of events, sufficiently entertaining, and the plot is not too predictable. And if my cliffhangers are cliffhanger-y enough. And if you get attached to any of the characters; if you care about them. And if you ship* any of them!

*ship: basically means that you want these two characters to be in a romantic relationship. Like, a lot of people would ship Mulder with Scully.

Last edited:

bananamelissa

Climbing the mountain of life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
melissa-field.com
Did you find someone to help you with this? I am working on some film shorts and I'd love to have a partner I can swap stuff with.

Status
Not open for further replies.