• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for more Betas - M/M Romance 60k+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a few more good betas for my M/M romance. There is graphic sex between two men, and it is a romance, so if you don't enjoy both of those things, this is not the story for you.

It is a little over 60k. I am looking for how well the story works. Do you like the characters and believe in their romance? How is the emotion? Too angsty? Do the sex scenes work? Too much sex? Not enough?

Any and all feedback and criticism is welcome. You can either respond to this thread or PM me for more details or if you are interested. I am also willing to send just the first few chapters to see if it is something that would keep you reading.

Thank you :)

Neith

Registered
Reaction score
I might be interested in beta-ing that. I don't generally write m/m, but I do write menage, and I'm always interested in working with other writers. My feedback style is blunt, but pretty much everyone I've beta read for said the feedback was extremely useful. What's your timeline on this?

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you both for your responses. I apologize for my tardy reply. My son got sick, then my daughter and I caught it. I honestly forgot about starting this thread. :)

Miz Erie, I don't read a lot of horror, but if you are still interested in my feedback, I would love to swap stories with you. PM me your email, and I will give you mine as well.

Neith, that would be wonderful. I don't have a definitive deadline, but would like it back by mid-April. That is when I am planning on having my WIP done. If you could please PM me your email, I will send it to you.

Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.