Rules for Las Vegas strip clubs?

Mark Moore

Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently writing a story where the MC's boyfriend takes her out to Vegas for a gambling vacation, and then he surprises her by taking her to a strip club. I want there to be a scene where he treats her to a lap dance, but are strip clubs in Las Vegas couple-friendly? Also, is touching the dancer allowed? (I've seen "Showgirls", were Naomi says "You can't touch me, but I can touch you" and "No women", but is this still current, or were these ever rules in the first place?)

mayqueen

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I've never been to Vegas, but I imagine strip clubs there are like strip clubs most places. Couples are allowed and you can't touch the dancer.

Mutive

Blissfully Clueless
Registered
Reaction score
Your average Las Vegas club is quite couple's friendly. They're more than happy to allow women in, as long as they're not expecting drama. (i.e. if the woman wants to watch the strippers, cool. If she wants to scream at her boyfriend, not so much.) One I went to even has a place up front where you can buy stripper clothing, if you feel so inclined, that they open at request.

You can certainly order a lap dance for couples. (I had one ordered for me just that way.) And "no touching" is more a less a rule (unless asked to by the stripper), but it doesn't seem as enforced with women as with men. (And a lot depends on the touching, too. If you accidentally brush a stripper, she's unlikely to get angry. It's more, "I don't want to be groped against my will." Quite a few will actually ask you to spank them or squeeze their breast or whatever.)

I can give more details if liked. (Feel free to PM)

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
Your average Las Vegas club is quite couple's friendly. They're more than happy to allow women in, as long as they're not expecting drama. (i.e. if the woman wants to watch the strippers, cool. If she wants to scream at her boyfriend, not so much.) One I went to even has a place up front where you can buy stripper clothing, if you feel so inclined, that they open at request.

You can certainly order a lap dance for couples. (I had one ordered for me just that way.) And "no touching" is more a less a rule (unless asked to by the stripper), but it doesn't seem as enforced with women as with men. (And a lot depends on the touching, too. If you accidentally brush a stripper, she's unlikely to get angry. It's more, "I don't want to be groped against my will." Quite a few will actually ask you to spank them or squeeze their breast or whatever.)

I can give more details if liked. (Feel free to PM)

Female strippers seem to be more lax against the no touching rule with female clients. At least from my experience. We did a "private" lap dance as a couple and I could touch but he couldn't. ;)

Sanoe SC

The Spice Must Flow
Registered
Reaction score
I'll just say that the above people have it right.

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Strip joints are pretty lax about who walks in. Men and woman are invited. And most large joints in Vegas have a male and female section (for obvious reasons), but anyone can goes to either.

It depends on the stripper if they allow the people to touch them. But if a man touches them without permission, they will call security.

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
One I went to even has a place up front where you can buy stripper clothing, if you feel so inclined, that they open at request.
Do you mean,
A: you can buy the actual clothes that the strippers wore? (hopefully washed)

B: you can buy clothes similar to what the strippers wore for you to take home and pretend?

C:you can change into them and walk out on stage in an amateur event sort of thing?

D:Something else?

Mutive

Blissfully Clueless
Registered
Reaction score
It's clothing sold to the strippers or whoever else happens to be there for wear whenever. So it's identical to the stuff the strippers have but, um...not pre-worn. (That would be kind of gross...well, to me, anyway.) I think it's to make things easier on the strippers + for going home and pretending. No amateur night that I'm aware of, although I'd be highly surprised if some clubs don't have those. ;)

Mark Moore

Banned
Reaction score
It's clothing sold to the strippers or whoever else happens to be there for wear whenever. So it's identical to the stuff the strippers have but, um...not pre-worn. (That would be kind of gross...well, to me, anyway.)

Side note: Teehee. Until a few years ago, in Japan, you could buy soiled schoolgirl panties in vending machines.