Bisexual love triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominicus

Registered
Reaction score
One of my MC's Might turn out to be Bisexual (I don't know if he is and neither does he.) He has a female and a male interested in him, I have a hook as to why he would like the girl, but not the guy; other then curiosity if he liked guys and he would want to proceed...

Is there anyone with experience with this kinda situation?

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
...really?

He would just be attracted to the guy, just the same as the girl. There's really no defining difference other than what physically attracts that person to another.

Write it just like a typical M-F-F love triangle and just flip one F to M. And if it'll help you, switch the MC to a F and have her go after two M, then just flip the switches back to M-F-M.

Dominicus

Registered
Reaction score
Haha, I guess I may just be overthinking it abit, the reason why I didn't think about him just being attracted to the guy physically was that he really doesn't have any experience in romance at all, he's ashamed of his body(For personal reasons), and has a lack of confidence.. But honestly... now that I hear it, it seems like I was just over thinking it, and now feel silly. ^..^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.