Getting into Show Your Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeneral

Cat wrangler
Registered
Reaction score
Show Your Work - Password not working?

I've come to this site in the past and been able to get into the Show Your Work section with the password "vista." But last night and this morning the password doesn't work - I just get kicked back to the login screen. I usually have my cookies set to "medium" and it wasn't a problem before. But just to check, I reset my security level to "accept all cookies" and I still can't get in. Am I missing something? Did the password change? Should I take it personally? :cry:

Last edited:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sometime that problem crops up here; don't take it personally.

The only thing I can suggest is being sure caps lock is off; it is case sensitive. Also, some anti-virus software run a "delete cookies" program automatically. This is in addition to your browser setting.

Maybe one of the tech guys can offer you more help if you continue to have problems.

ac

Last edited:

Jeneral

Cat wrangler
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. It's still not working for me. If I purposely put in a wrong password, it says "That password is incorrect, blah blah." But when I use the right one, I get the same login screen all over again.

I think the computer secretly knows that I was getting ready to ask for help on my query letter, and wanted to spare you all the agony of reading it! :tongue

Maybe it'll work eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.