Anyone here from Chicago???

Ravenheart

Trying to figure it out.
Registered
Reaction score
Writing an urban fantasy and was looking at the Prudential buildings. In front of One Prudential Plaza there appears to be a shorter building in front of it that may even be connected to it. What is that building exactly? Anyone know? Thanks!

lcwrite

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Shoot, I lived right around the corner from that for a year. That ended two years ago. Can't say for sure but it might be Millennium Park Plaza. It isn't attached, if that is the building, but there is a very narrow road separating them. MPP also has access points to the Chicago Pedway.

lcwrite

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, I think it is Aon Plaza. Another insurance company, if I remember right. Taller building on the other side is Health Care Services Corp (ie: Blue Cross/Blue Shield of IL, TX, NM and OK).

mayqueen

Registered
Reaction score
In front from which direction? It's right beside Millennium Park. There's a hotel next to it, too, I think.

Wilde_at_heart

υπείκωphobe
Registered
Reaction score
If you zoom in enough on Google maps, many of the buildings are named...

I know in Toronto I can't name many of the downtown buildings unless it's one I've worked in.

storygirl99

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the discussion and maybe you have figured this out, but you might actually be talking about old part of the building which is called One Prudential Plaza. Two Pru Plaza is the tall one that looks a little like the Chrysler Building in NYC. One Pru Plaza is a short, squat square.