Lamborghini

bananamelissa

Climbing the mountain of life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
melissa-field.com
I'm looking for anyone who has information on Ferruccio Lamborghini. I have been looking high and low for books and articles on the man but it's incredibly sparse! If anyone on here is a Ferruccio fan, or knows one, I'd love to speak with you (or your friend, as it may be). I'll be writing something that centers on Feruccio, so if you're a fan of the cars and have extensive knowledge of the cars I'd be happy to hear from you, but I might not have many questions for you.

My email is melissa.field(at)live.com. Thank you and best of luck on all your projects in return.

SophieB

Novels with a side of science.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sophiebolsen.com
Ferrucio's family has their own museum in Dosso. A friend who visited complained to me at the time (a couple of years ago) because her husband spent four hours talking to the son? grandson? and left her to her own devices. She said the family was very nice, though. It might be worth an email or phone call to inquire. Many times smaller museums have books for sale that aren't available online, some even privately printed material. In my experience there's almost always an English speaker available in European tourist destinations, too.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Have you looked through Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble? There are several books on the cars, but very likely there's a section on the man behind them.

bananamelissa

Climbing the mountain of life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
melissa-field.com
Hey what a nice surprise to have these responses in my inbox this morning! I haven't written for a few months now, least of all on this project. I lost my mojo for a bit and tried to focus on other stuff, but I miss the writing world. You guys have woken me up and made me want to come back out of my cave.