were-animal erotica, what is your limit

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
A recent erotic romance made me wonder about this, in it the woman has sex with the man in his animal form. This was defineitly a squick for me that i would like some warning about... A bit of furry, funny eyes and growling, fine--but human 'parts' please. Thoughts?

Noob

Registered
Reaction score
I would say as long as most are still human, it might spice the story.. A tad wearwolf or something.. But i think its a thin line, there before it just would be sick.

More then that would just be "discusting" for me atleast.

mreddin

Dreamer
Registered
Reaction score
Noob said:
I would say as long as most are still human, it might spice the story.. A tad wearwolf or something.. But i think its a thin line, there before it just would be sick.

More then that would just be "discusting" for me atleast.

Isn't being a "little werewolf" like being a "little pregnant" or was that a polite way of just meaning a really hairy guy. ;)

I'm tempted to make an obvious werewolf sexual innuendo, but I'll digress.

Mike

mreddin

Dreamer
Registered
Reaction score
veinglory said:
A recent erotic romance made me wonder about this, in it the woman has sex with the man in his animal form. This was defineitly a squick for me that i would like some warning about... A bit of furry, funny eyes and growling, fine--but human 'parts' please. Thoughts?

Hmm, I thought growling was a normal part of sex?? Must be just me...

kristin724

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kristinbattestella.blogspot.com
Traditonal animals I would have to be a prude and say no. Definately no. Vampires I don't think of as traditional or bodily different, so yes. Altough I have yet to describe my vampire characters in that much detail.

Werewolves I could perhaps deal with, if it was maybe a man with a werewolf mask and hands on! If done with the proper set up it could be a nice read. Perhaps the wayto go in a situation would be with humor?

Ezy Rider

Registered
Reaction score
I grew up on a farm, so having sex with animals was perfectly natural.

The animals didn’t seem to mind and it was good practice.

It wasn’t till I started going to school and meet other people that, I began to realize, it could be a bit weird.

But as they say, you can’t close the door after the horse has come home… or something like that?