• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a beta for romance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonauthor

Romance Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I write hot romance novels, and am currently looking for a beta reader. I welcome any critique level. If you're interested, feel free to contact me!

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you!

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kia ora, Nels, and welcome to AW!

It will greatly increase your chances of getting a response when you post a request for beta readers if you provide some additional information in your post:

- Which romance subgenre the novel is in.
- Word count.
- What kind of feedback you're looking for (structural critique, line-edits, etc).
- Timeline of when you'd like to receive the feedback.
- Whether or not you're willing to trade beta-reads with people, and, if you are, what genre(s) you're willing to critique.
- If possible, a link to where you've posted the query or first chapter in Share Your Work. If not, a brief (~200 word) blurb or summary of the book.

If you stick around and participate in AW, when you've got 50 posts under your belt you can post your opening scene in the Share Your Work critique section of the AW Writing Lab. That way, readers can get to know you, and you can entice them with a good-sized sample of your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.